• Re-branded company providing a consistent and bold visual appearance in location and digital presence.
• Redesigned product packaging creating a sleek and sophisticated appearance. Organized all layers necessary for spot UV, reticulated coatings and more.
• Updated and designed slide panels for company website providing a more informative and aesthetic landing page.
• Researched, developed, designed and implemented a variety of design projects based on customer’s needs and goals. Received multiple referrals in response.
• Performed pre-press review of print projects ensuring all important elements were included and correct for production.
• Proficient in the operation of an Epson Sure Color S80600, heat press machine, guillotine cutter and (3) FC-8600 Graphtec plotters in print production. Closely monitored proper ICC Profiles, media, coverage and accuracy to limit waste.
• Reorganized files for better file management and streamlined work-flow.
• Maintained vast e-commerce product database via Magento, created all UPC files for labels, images and information for each product.
• Designed brands reflective of client’s message, style and service.
• Projects included branding, package design, logos, corporate identity, advertising and more.
• Organized social media branding and advertising for effective client exposure.
• Personally promoted talent and film during the annual Sundance Film Festival. Wrote press releases, designed promotional material and developed branding. Negotiated and applied for client access to exclusive lounges and events.
companies and entertainers.
• Assisted students in proper file preparation for pre-press.
• Operated and maintained wide-format printing and finishing equipment.
• Designed advertisements according to client’s branding.
• Independently managed pre-press and workload to ensure timely completion while assisting walk-in clients.
• Assisted Head of Graphic Communications Department by helping students during lectures, preparing materials needed for students and monitored the operation and maintenance of the offset press.
• Installed, operated and maintained printing equipment.
HP Design Jet z3200 PS
Roland Versa CAMM sp 300i
• Assisted students with printing fundamentals and provided individual assistance with InDesign software.
• Analyzed multiple corporation’s projected revenues and sales, reconciled and monitored profit and loss for individual projects as well as multiple companies.
• Reorganized, converted and transferred all financial data to ensure accuracy in business management.
• Fully maintained corporate finances for three separate companies; providing confidential care, trustworthy management of funds, accurate reports and financial snapshots when needed.
• Managed office organization, client care including customer service, collections and archiving/filing with a project management system.
• Provided human resource services for up to 15 employees; ensuring legal employment procedures were followed, benefits were affordable and appropriate paperwork filed and maintained confidentially.
• Reconciled and filed quarterly and annual tax reports with payments required by State, Federal and City law.
"I would highly recommend Colleen to any business that wants to make a bold statement and leave a lasting impression."